Customer Service Representative Customer Service / Austin, TX
Posted On: January 11, 2019
Customer Service Representative (Full-Time)
Sir Speedy Print, Signs, Marketing is an established and respected industry leader that offers competitive pay with paid benefits and comprehensive, on-going training. We are seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) with skills to consult with customers both face-to-face and via the telephone. As our CSR, you will interact with prospects and customers to identify the products and services that best meet their needs. Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable with computers and has a friendly, helpful personality, loves to work with people and enjoys a fast-paced environment. This is a position that could lead to outside sales or management positions in the future.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers in a courteous manner and prepare invoices on customers' work.
- File customers’ job information daily.
- Assist customers at the front counter, through email, and on the phone using our company's procedures for incoming calls.
- Process orders in a timely manner using our computerized pricing/estimating program and report any delays to management.
- Support the sales and marketing efforts of our company by following up on quotes, making customer satisfaction calls, and sending out Thank You cards.
- Maintain orderly appearance of the front lobby area.
- Competitive salary
- Weekends off (Office hours are M-F 8am to 5pm)
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- Medical and dental insurance
- Employer-matched IRA
- Minimum of one year in sales or customer service, preferably in the graphics arts industry.
- Good skills in communication, both in person and over the phone.
- Proficient with computers and new technology
· Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Sir Speedy is the place for you if:
· You want to work for a company where your efforts will be noticed and appreciated.
· You love a challenge and thrive on accomplishing things.
· You enjoy working with bright, motivated people.
· You crave knowledge and are interested in learning about new products
Exposure to ink and chemical fumes, and airborne particles such as paper dust and drying powder. Noise can be loud sporadically. Subject to frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur regularly. Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
3818 Far West Blvd.
Austin, TX 78731
How to Apply