Copier operator/Production Production / Dallas, TX
Posted On: February 14, 2019
Digital Copier Operator
Produce all copy jobs in compliance with
specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
Meet customer time requirements while operating efficiently.
- Produce copy jobs.
- Schedule jobs by due dates
indicated or as requested by management.
- Call for copier maintenance when
necessary and notify management.
- Send monthly copier usage log to
- Operate all copiers in accordance
with equipment operating procedures.
- Perform maintenance per the
guidelines on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Communicate with the other
employees and/or the customer for a complete understanding of the copy order.
- Keep copier area clean and
- Perform troubleshooting with the
equipment when necessary.
- Order and stock inventory and
supplies per the direction of management.
- Reject poor quality or incorrect
jobs and notify management.
- Finish jobs as needed to
according to the work order when appropriate.
- Assist with job packaging as
- Comply with all OSHA safety
- Follow systems and procedures
according to the Production Management Manual.
- All other duties as assigned.
- An understanding of copiers, their
functions and processes.
- An aptitude for math and detail.
- Able to apply written
instructions about machine set-up and maintenance.
Exposure to ink, chemical fumes and airborne
particles, such as, paper dust and drying powder. Frequent lifting of as much
as 50 pounds. Standing for as long as an entire shift.
Noise can be loud sporadically. Subject to
frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur regularly.
2625 Oak Lawn Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
How to Apply