Full Charge Bookkeeper PT Administrative / Newtown, PA
Posted On: March 09, 2019
Prepare financial statements, payroll
administration, manage receivables and payables, meet all tax obligations,
prepare financial reports, and production and sales summaries as effective
management tools of the business. Confidentiality and professionalism are
imperative due to the nature of the position, because contact with management,
staff, customers and vendors allows access to key business and personal
- Prepare and maintain reports
relating to production, cost analysis and sales performance.
- Work closely with the owner in
order to analyze financial statements.
- Help develop and prepare
- Let the owner know of any
discrepancies or deviations in the accounting process, cash flow, and potential
disruptions to business as usual.
- Keep accurate records of all
financial transactions so that income, expense, surplus, and financial
conditions can be determined.
- Prepare monthly and annual
operating statements in a timely manner.
- Prepare tax and government
reports as required.
- Manage Accounts Receivable,
Accounts Payable, and Payroll activity.
- As a member of the business team,
work and communicate with the management, sales, and production teams to meet
profitability and customer satisfaction goals.
- Follow systems and procedures
outlined in the company manuals.
- Maintain accounting standards so
the company may grow and continue to provide excellent service to the customers
and ensure job security for the staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting and/or 4
years accounting experience.
- Excellent command of the English
language, both written and oral.
- Able to independently gather
information and signatures in the company.
- Good organizational, time
management and communication skills.
Exposure to ink, chemical fumes and airborne
particles, such as: paper dust and drying powder. Noise can be loud
sporadically. Subject to frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short
notice occur regularly.
103 Penns Trail
Newtown, PA 18940
How to Apply