General Manger Digital Printing and Signage Administrative / Newtown, PA
Posted On: April 15, 2019
- Responsible for overall
management of the center, helping the business grow and increasing
profitability. Maintain the strong reputation for having the people, technology
and training to meet the needs of our customers.
- Oversee all departments and
maintain lines of communication and workflow between departments and all
members of the team. Ensure that the owner's strategies and goals are met.
Establish and maintain policies, procedures and processes.
- Must have 5 years experience in digital printing and marketing.
- Knowledge of Printsmith a plus.
- Team management, including
scheduling employees' specific duties and work hours.
- Train, develop, counsel and
appraise the employees.
- Purchase and maintain adequate
supplies ad inventory for anticipated business requirements.
- Process paperwork according to
established systems and procedures.
- Guarantee customer satisfaction.
Maintain an active presence with the customers.
- Manage the print operation, by
overseeing daily readiness for business, image, service, customer relations,
maintenance, production quality and timeliness of deliveries.
- Determine discounts from standard
price lists. Estimate prices for larger jobs where deviation from the price
list is necessary by using authorized forms and procedures.
- Understand the company financial
reports and review the monthly Profit and Loss statement.
- Establish sales goals and provide
guidance to the sales department on meeting goals.
Other Responsibilities May Also Include:
- Collection of receivables, bank
deposits, inventory and expense controls, as well as the determination of
- Maintain personal productivity
and quality standards so that the company can continue to provide excellent
service to our customers and ensure job security and career growth for the
- Maintain a positive attitude to
help ensure that all employees under your supervision are aligned with the
- Be tactful, sensitive, and
professional due to this position's realm of influence that directly impacts
customer satisfaction, and the company's image and success.
- Keep abreast of industry trends
and new technologies.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA,
ADA and EEO regulatory requirements.
- Conduct weekly and monthly staff
meetings as well as daily production meetings.
- Advise on changes needed to
improve company profitability.
- Evaluate equipment acquisition
and analyze ROI.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good organizational,
communication and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in
the printing industry, including 2 years management.
- Aptitude for working with digital
files, the internet and digital equipment.
- Be able to substitute for any
Exposure to ink and chemical fumes and
airborne particles such as, paper dust and drying powder. Frequent lifting of as much as 50 pounds. Standing
for as long as an entire shift.
Noise can be loud sporadically. Subject to
frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur regularly.
103 Penns Trail
Newtown, PA 18940
How to Apply