Sir Speedy Franchises Named Top 100 Small Commercial Printers
Fourteen Sir Speedy locations among Top 100 small commercial printers named by Printing News.
Since 1985, WhatTheyThink | Printing News has invited small commercial print business owners to participate in its "Top 100 Shops Survey." The publication sets an upper limit for participation at $25 million in annual revenues.
Numerous printers from around the nation submitted to the survey, that includes several questions focused on the top business challenges shops faced in 2020, the best business opportunities and what shops plan to invest in in the next 12 months. The publication selects the top 100 shops based on revenue. In 2020, the shops included in the Top 100 list accounted for more than half a billion dollars in revenue— representing a 16% decline from 2019, which was not surprising given the pandemic year. Sir Speedy franchises accounted for 14% of the list and 14% of the total revenue.
“We are so proud of all of our franchisees for their outstanding work in 2020, especially the 14 who have been named the Top 100 for this award,” said Franchise Services, Inc. President and COO Richard Lowe.
Below are the 14 Sir Speedy and PIP locations by ranking:
- 4. George Coriaty – Sir Speedy, Whittier, CA
- 14. The Fulner Family – PIP, Indianapolis, IN
- 17. Shelley Bramstedt, Jan and John Tatham – PIP, Anchorage, AK
- 29. Eileen Rosenzweig – Sir Speedy, Sarasota, FL
- 36. Steve and Emily Albritton – Sir Speedy, Tampa, FL
- 37. Justin Tracy and Sam Tracy – PIP, Riverside, CA
- 41. Shane Parker, Scott Cochran and Chris Cochran – PIP, Peoria, IL
- 46. Bob Pelzek and Michael Tarby – PIP, East Longmeadow, MA
- 64. Dwight and Jody Weber Shaw – Sir Speedy, Winston-Salem, NC
- 68. Lloyd Newton – Sir Speedy, Raleigh, NC
- 78. Jack Bloom, Evan Bloom, and Brandon Bloom – Sir Speedy, Westbury, NY
- 80. Jimmy and Judy Brumley – PIP, Burlington, NC
- 90. The McNaught Family – PIP, Sacramento, CA
- 92. Laurence and Anna Nye and Mike and Rita Levangie – Sir Speedy, Orlando, FL
About Franchise Services
Franchise Services, Inc., (FSI) is a franchise management company that owns the franchise brands, Sir Speedy, PIP Marketing Signs Print, Signal Graphics and TeamLogic IT. The company has a 50-year+ history managing award-winning brands that support the small- to medium-sized business market. The company’s brands and worldwide affiliates encompass more nearly 400 locations worldwide.
Contact: Denise Denton, Vice President, Marketing, Franchise Services, Inc., 26722 Plaza, Mission Viejo, CA 92691. Tel: 949-348-5400. Email: email@example.com. Website: www.franserv.com.