Maximize Leads with Event Marketing
Sorrian Home Improvement’s main marketing lead generation effort is spent attending local trade shows, followed by post-show telemarketing. The company is locally owned and operated, yet frequently finds that it competes against some national vendors at these shows. They wanted to find a way to elevate their brand image at trade shows in order to appear as a larger, more professional company.
We recommended pre-show marketing, booth signage, and post-show activities to help take the stress out of event planning. Our comprehensive proposal included:
• Refresh the company’s logo and brand image
• Design and print new business cards, flyers, brochures and presentation folders
• Design and print all booth signs and graphics, including vinyl signs, pop-up banner stands and Velcro sign boards
• Duplicate DVDs with videos of “before and after” improvements
• Provide promotional products as takeaway items for booth visitors (pens and mini screwdrivers imprinted with their name, phone number and new logo)
• Help create a special trade-show-only discount offer good for a limited time after the show to garner more leads and referrals
• Create email templates and deploy email marketing as post-show follow-up.
Sorrian Home Improvement reported an increase in their booth traffic due in large part to the new designs, the cohesive look of their booth, and the limited time offer. The post-show emails helped to qualify the many cold leads generated at the show, so that Sorrian had a more targeted list for their telemarketing person to call upon. With their newfound trade show success, they now have a repeatable and templatized plan to use year over year.