New Business Development Account Executive Sales / Austin, TX
Posted On: January 09, 2019
Business Account Executive (Austin, TX)
Sir Speedy Print, Signs, Marketing is an established and respected industry leader that offers competitive pay with paid benefits and comprehensive, on-going training. We are one of the world’s largest printing and marketing organizations and a leader in e-commerce for the printing industry. Our 25-year-old, family-owned company continues to grow and has an opening for a Business Account Executive. You will be responsible for acquiring and supporting the marketing, print & sign needs of business-to-business (B2B) clients.
Our ideal candidate has experience in B2B sales, new account development and account management. Important traits include being energetic, positive, self-motivated, detailed and a strong people person. Background in print, marketing, signage, direct mail or promotional products is a plus.
Some of the activities of the position include qualifying leads, sales appointments, proposal presentations and follow up. The ability to utilize modern technology including computers, the internet, social media and email are integral to the role. You will be required to make phone calls to people you don’t know to develop customers, which takes time, and patience, and perseverance. Success in this position will require you to create business conversations with complete strangers; many of who won’t want to talk to you, it is not easy. If you are looking for a career opportunity with an uncapped commission structure, this could be the job for you.
We understand that your success is our success and want to provide the support you will need to excel including:· Onboarding program to speed your success· Full integrated marketing campaign to support your efforts· Exciting work environment where company success is shared with the team· We ensure that you will have the tools you need for success from technology to marketing· Opportunities for national recognition and awards· Ongoing support and training· Incentives and rewards for accomplishment
- Be a good communicator - in person, on the phone and via email
- Have a basic technical aptitude with computers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships, negotiate and overcome objections with persuasion and persistence
- Be a multi-tasking Ninja, we do a lot in a short amount of time, this is no place for the proactively challenged
- Self-motivated, a strong team player, and able to stay focused under pressure
- You must be a life-long learner to work here. There is a lot to learn about our industry and it's always changing
- Willingness to pick up the phone and call someone, then call again and then make another call
Big Pluses If You Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Industry knowledge (graphic design, printing or signage) and experience in B2B sales preferred, but not required (if you’re a born salesperson, we’ll train you on what you need to know and how to win more business)
- Understanding of direct mail and the data that drives it
- Utilized a CRM system
- Software experience with the Microsoft Office or Adobe Creative Suite
- Competitive salary plus commissions
- Expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick days
- Employer-matched IRA
- Weekends off (Office hours are M-F 8am to 5pm)
3818 Far West Blvd.
Austin, TX 78731
How to Apply