Digital Production Operator Production / Tampa, FL
Posted On: March 09, 2019
Digital Production Operator
Produce all digital print jobs in compliance with
specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
Meet customer time requirements while operating efficiently.
- Produce digital printjobs.
- Schedule jobs by due dates
indicated or as requested by management.
- Call for digital press maintenance when
necessary and notify management.
- Send monthly press usage log to
- Operate all digital presses in accordance
with equipment operating procedures.
- Perform maintenance per the
guidelines on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Communicate with the other
employees and/or the customer for a complete understanding of the print order.
- Keep production area clean and
- Perform troubleshooting with the
equipment when necessary.
- Order and stock inventory and
supplies per the direction of management.
- Reject poor quality or incorrect
jobs and notify management.
- Finish jobs as needed to
according to the work order when appropriate.
- Assist with job packaging as
- Comply with all OSHA safety
- Follow systems and procedures
according to the Production Management Manual.
- All other duties as assigned.
- An understanding of a digital press, their
functions and processes.
- An aptitude for math and detail.
- Able to apply written
instructions about machine set-up and maintenance.
Exposure to ink, chemical fumes and airborne
particles, such as, paper dust and drying powder. Frequent lifting of as much
as 50 pounds. Standing for as long as an entire shift.
Noise can be loud sporadically. Subject to
frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur regularly.
5609 E. Hillsborough Ave.
Tampa, FL 33610
How to Apply