Utility Player - CSR, Bindery & Delivery Customer Service / Carrollton, TX
Posted On: January 21, 2020
Customer Service Representative
customers at the front counter, over the phone, and the Internet.
Help the customer by identifying the services and products that best meet their
needs while maintaining profitability for the company. Ensure that all of their
requirements are met.
the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities.
- Greet customers in a courteous manner and
prepare invoices on customers' work.
- Answer the telephone using the company's
procedures for incoming calls.
- Direct calls appropriately.
- Handle routine questions and requests by customers.
- Deal with customer complaints and concerns,
facilitating satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible.
- Support Sales and Marketing.
- Process copy jobs as needed.
- Fully utilize the computerized
- Bindery skills - cut, pad, fold & shrink wrap.
- Maintain orderly appearance of work area.
- File customers’ originals daily when not
- Able to lift and deliver 50 pound boxes. Good driving record a must.
- Ensure all jobs are placed in proper
locations before leaving.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year in sales or customer
service, preferably in the graphics arts industry.
- Good skills in communication, both in person
and over the phone.
- Literate with computers and new technology.
- An aptitude for problem solving, attention to
detail and an eye for color and design.
- Ability to move about freely through the
center in order to work with other team members whenever necessary.
Exposure to ink and chemical fumes, and airborne
particles such as paper dust and drying powder. Noise can be loud sporadically.
Subject to frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur
regularly. Standing for as long as an entire shift. Appearance at all times
must represent the company image.
1420 Valwood Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75006
How to Apply