Inside Sales, Customer Service Customer Service / Prescott, AZ
Customer Service Representative
customers at the front counter, over the telephone, the fax and the Internet.
Help the customer by identifying the services and products that best meet their
needs while maintaining profitability for the company. Ensure that all of their
requirements are met.
the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities.
- Greet customers in a courteous manner and
prepare invoices on customers' work.
- Answer the telephone using the company's
procedures for incoming calls.
- Direct calls appropriately.
- Handle routine questions and requests by customers.
- Deal with customer complaints and concerns,
facilitating satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible.
- Serve customers at the front counter. Process
their orders in a timely manner. Any delays must be reported to management.
- Order stock or supplies as required for
completing jobs. using proper procedures.
- Process copy jobs as needed.
- Fully utilize the computerized
- Follow systems and procedures according to
the Production Management Manual.
- Support Sales and Marketing.
- Prepare mailings as scheduled, including
organizing and supervising labeling and packaging procedures.
- Maintain orderly appearance of the front
- File customers’ originals daily when not
- Upon closing, turn off lights and heating/ac
in the lobby.
- Ensure all jobs are placed in proper
locations before leaving.
- Reject poor quality or incorrect jobs and
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year in sales or customer
service, preferably in the graphics arts industry.
- Good skills in communication, both in person
and over the phone.
- Literate with computers and new technology.
- An aptitude for problem solving, attention to
detail and an eye for color and design.
- Ability to move about freely through the
center in order to work with other team members whenever necessary.
Exposure to ink and chemical fumes, and airborne
particles such as paper dust and drying powder. Noise can be loud sporadically.
Subject to frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur
regularly. Standing for as long as an entire shift. Appearance at all times
must represent the company image.
1961 Commerce Center Circle
Prescott, AZ 86301
How to Apply