Digital Copier Operator/Bindery Production / Richmond, VA
Posted On: September 04, 2020
Digital Copier Operator/Bindery
Produce all copy jobs in compliance with
specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
Meet customer time requirements while operating efficiently.
- Produce copy jobs and bindery operations.
- Schedule jobs by due dates
indicated or as requested by management.
- Call for copier maintenance when
necessary and notify management.
- Send monthly copier usage log to
- Perform maintenance per the
guidelines on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Communicate with the other
employees and/or the customer for a complete understanding of the copy order.
- Keep work area clean and
- Perform troubleshooting with the
equipment when necessary.
- Order and stock inventory and
supplies per the direction of management.
- Package jobs
- Help with deliveries and mailings
- Complies with all OSHA safety requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- An understanding of copiers, their
functions and processes.
- An aptitude for math and detail.
- Able to apply written
instructions about machine set-up and maintenance.
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to stand for long periods of time (up to an entire shift)
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Have a clean driving record and reliable vehicle for deliveries when needed (mileage is reimbursed)
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Exposure to airborne
particles, such as, paper dust and drying powder. Frequent lifting of as much
as 50 pounds. Standing for as long as an entire shift.
Noise can be loud sporadically. Subject to
frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur regularly.
1638 Ownby Lane
Richmond, VA 23220
How to Apply