P/T Bindery & Delivery Driver Production / Fargo, ND
P/T Bindery & Delivery Driver - 15-20 hours/week average
Responsible for pickup and delivery of projects, orders and materials from vendors and customers, in a timely and safe manner. Perform and complete all finishing requirements for projects according to the job specifications. Represents the company as the main interface with customers and must provide a competent and personable image.
- Coordinate with the production team to schedule daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Drive vehicle to and from destinations, adhering to all traffic laws.
- Load and unload delivery goods.
- Maintain vehicle in clean and fueled readiness condition.
- Inform supervisor of any vehicle problems.
- Perform bindery function as noted on work order/job tickets. This may include: folding, cutting, padding, numbering, GBC punching, spiral or coil binding, collating, scoring, perforating, drilling, stitching or stapling, laminating and wrapping.
- Package jobs, complete job tickets/work orders and delivery receipts as necessary and place in designated areas.
- Arrange for delivery or shipping of items as needed using shipper designated on work order/job ticket.
- Familiar with surrounding area and be able to read a map/guide.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle record.
- Must be hard working and self-motivated.
- Must be insurable.
- Work is conducted both indoors and out, including driving to meet with customers and prospects. Up to several hours per day may be spent operating a motor vehicle.
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
- Noise level is usually moderate to loud.
- May be exposed to ink and chemical fumes and airborne particles such as paper dust and drying powder.
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to the environments of customer facilities
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
123 University Drive N
Fargo, ND 58102
How to Apply