Service customers at the front counter,
over the telephone, the fax and the Internet. Help the customer by identifying
the services and products that best meet their needs while maintaining
profitability for the company. Ensure that all of their requirements are met.
Represent the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities. Aid Sales staff with estimates and
maintaining direct communication with clients.
- Greet customers in a courteous manner
and prepare invoices.
- Answer the telephone using the
company's procedures for incoming calls.
- Direct calls appropriately or take complete
messages when necessary.
- Handle routine questions and requests
- Resolve customer complaints and
- Process orders in a timely manner. Any delays must be reported to management.
- Process copy jobs as needed.
- Fully utilize the computerized
- Follow systems and procedures.
- Support the Company Sales and
Produces prepress graphics and text to job specifications/requirements.
Executes design, layout and typesetting projects accurately and effectively.
Sends jobs to digital output equipment.
Preflight digital files for potential problems.
Archive customer files for safekeeping and
for easy retrieval. Purge obsolete
Offer graphic design ideas, solutions and alternatives based on customer input.
Work with vendors to create the best solution for the customer at the best
Graphics may include 2D, web, mobile, or video.
- Prepare mailings as scheduled,
including organizing and supervising labeling and packaging.
- Maintain orderly appearance of the
- File customers’ originals daily when
not electronically submitted.
- Balance and Closeout PrintSmith at EOD
- Upon closing, turn off lights and
heating/air conditioning in the lobby.
- Ensure all jobs are placed in proper locations
- Schedule Shred Jobs, including completing Shred Agreement with customer.
- Help with proofing work if needed.
- Reject poor quality or incorrect jobs
and notify management.
- Help with production and make
deliveries when needed.
- All other duties are assigned.
Specific Job Functions:
- Check emails often and respond to
customer requests in a timely manner.
- Operate black & white and color
copier only when needed.
- Prepare and send Certificates of Destruction
- Empty job jackets and file originals
daily or as needed.
- Follow-up with estimates and orders
Call customers for pick-up orders.
Proof jobs in house if needed.
Check in brokered jobs, re-box if necessary and place on shelf with invoice.
one year in sales or customer service, preferably in the graphic arts industry.
skills in communication, both in person and over the phone.
on computers and with new technology.
aptitude for problem solving, attention to detail and an eye for color and
to move about freely through the center in order to work with other team
members whenever necessary.
- Noise can be loud sporadically.
- Subject to frequent priority
changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur regularly.
- Occasional lifting of up to 40
- Standing or sitting and typing
for as long as an entire shift.
- Appearance at all times must
represent the company professionally and responsibly.