Outside Sales Sales / Prescott, AZ
Posted On: August 04, 2020
Outside Sales Representative
Establish and maintain profitable
relationships with customers on behalf of the company, actively prospect for
new accounts and maximize sales potential with existing customers. Represent
the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities, and
establish a relationship with the community and business accounts.
- Prospecting for new customers,
developing new business, targeting key prospects and retain business.
- Present and discuss the products
and services of the company in a way that conveys an image of quality,
integrity and superior understanding and fulfillment of customer needs.
- Understand and comply with the
sales system/program in place.
- Develop annual sales strategy in
conjunction with management and identify joint marketing opportunities where
- Keep current on new technology.
- Communicate effectively with
management, and the marketing and production teams, informing and updating them
regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met.
- Follow systems and procedures as
outlined in the company manuals.
- Participate as a key team player
by supporting operations as needed.
- Lead Management
- Qualify leads – minimum 20 contacts
per day via telemarketing.
- Make 50 speedy calls per week, 25
on prospects in the database and 25
- cold-calls per week on prospects
not in the database. Gather information
- about printing decision-makers
and add that information to the database.
- Develop rapport with prospects
and build relationships with customers.
- Convey the value of your print
center’s capabilities to prospects.
- Develop and execute an ongoing
plan to target a minimum of 5 key accounts per month.
- Establish 8 new accounts per
- Some out of state travel required
for specific training events.
- All other duties as assigned.
Key Position SOPs:
- Sales Appointments: Complete a
minimum of 3 sales appointments with customers and/or prospects per day.
- Follow-up: Pro-actively follow-up
with clients and prospects. Send thank you notes, letters and/or to prospects
and/or customers each day. Follow up on all outstanding quotes within 24 hours.
1961 Commerce Center Circle
Prescott, AZ 86301
How to Apply