Customer Service Rep Customer Service / Chicago, IL
Posted On: March 05, 2019
Customer Service Representative
customers at the front counter, over the telephone, the fax and the Internet.
Help the customer by identifying the services and products that best meet their
needs while maintaining profitability for the company. Ensure that all of their
requirements are met.
the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities.
- Greet customers in a courteous manner and
prepare invoices on customers' work.
- Answer the telephone using the company's
procedures for incoming calls.
- Direct calls appropriately.
- Handle routine questions and requests by customers.
- Deal with customer complaints and concerns,
facilitating satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible.
- Serve customers at the front counter. Process
their orders in a timely manner. Any delays must be reported to management.
- Order stock or supplies as required for
completing jobs. using proper procedures.
- Fully utilize the computerized
- Follow systems and procedures according to
the Production Management Manual.
- Support Sales and Marketing.
- Prepare mailings as scheduled, including
organizing and supervising labeling and packaging procedures.
- Maintain orderly appearance of the front
- Ensure all jobs are placed in proper
locations before leaving.
- Reject poor quality or incorrect jobs and
- All other duties as assigned.
- Good skills in communication, both in person
and over the phone.
- Literate with computers and new technology.
- An aptitude for problem solving, attention to
detail and an eye for color and design.
- Ability to move about freely through the
center in order to work with other team members whenever necessary.
Noise can be loud sporadically.
Subject to frequent priority changes where a fast-pace and short notice occur
regularly. Appearance at all times
must business casual.
6725 Northwest Highway
Chicago, IL 60631
How to Apply